"Terima Kasih kerana membaca Tinta Mawar.. Jangan Segan Datanglah Lagi..."

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I Need YOU


-->



Every time I look inside my heart

I feel that I cannot go on

I look fear inside

I look dark inside

I look scar inside

So horrible 
However deep inside my heart

There is still has indistinct shine

The symbol of hope

Wishing sympathy from the Lord Allahu ‘Ahad

To the shine be brightening and shining again


I Need You Ya Rabbi

I need you in every single minutes of my breath

I cannot go on without Your love and

Your Care of me



Please help me up Ya Allah

Strengthens my heart

Treats the decease inside

Makes it clear… 
I NEED YOU FOREVER

Please do not leave me alone

Cause I cannot breathe without You



Created by:
Acasia Park Negeri 9
USIM
11.45 pm
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...